Friday, January 26, 2007

Sorrow

Shock News!

My kind employees have decided to put a filter on our internet and, suffice to say, I can't gain access to any My Space site or any Blog site as they're deemed to be "inappropriate as per the terms and conditions blah blah blah".

Thankfully I can at least peruse my e-mail accounts and wikipedia, but this is scant concilation.
I have now got to find another way of using my time constructively whilst in the office, although it has certainly encouraged me to find employment elsewhere. It is a very sad day indeed.

It reminds mre of the dark ages when the only thing to keep me entertained whislt in the work pllace was communicating to my colleagues and working, occasionally spending weeks at a time using 'Paint Box' to amuse myself.

This will be my first ever blog from the dimly lit surroundings of my cold, cold spare room, where I find it too difficult to write anything, what with all the distractions I have littered about the place, and this computer is a big pile of tosh.

Dark times.

Mp3
David Bowie - Sorrow

No comments: