Thursday, March 08, 2007

Rot.

I think I’d make an excellent boss of somebody. I’d be harsh but fair.

I think I’d ware my heart on my sleeve, perhaps, some unbelievers would say too emotional- too fiery. But it wouldn’t bother me, after all the only thing that would interest me would be getting results. I’d be a cross between Spender and Brian Clough…only with more sarcasm.

Alas, I do not enjoy being given any responsibilities. I’m too much of a good moaner to be wasted on management. I’m also very poor at attending meetings- as today proved. I sat looking like a bored school kid in detention, doodling and drawing away. I’m pretty sure this was noted by my bosses, but I was too bored to care.

If it wasn’t for me reciting a few films in my head, recalling the few German and Czech phrases I knew and working on ideas for my previously aborted sitcom I think I would have rotted away.

1 comment:

Kojak said...

I've got loads of CDs, you have two. One of them is Now 22. Got that myself, but the one you have doesn't work.
The other cd you have is by that blond bloke, the one off corrie.
The gay one who only likes fingers.
That's right, digits.
Matt I know what your perfect job would be, owning a fruit stall.
You know it, I know it.